You can watch the NHS Gender ID workshop webcast from 10.30 am on the 3 December, 2015.
You can also tweet about the event using the hashtag #NHSGenderID. And read Will Huxter's blog posts on Gender Identity:
- Improving communication about gender identity services
- Reducing variation in gender identity services
10.00 am: Coffee on arrival and registration.
10.30 am: Welcome, introductions, aims of the day - Olivia Butterworth.
10.45 am: Setting the context – the story so far, the journey ahead: Will Huxter - Regional Director Specialised Commissioning (London), Senior Responsible Officer for the Taskforce, NHS England.
11.15 am: Primary Care: Dr David Geddes – Head of Primary Care Commissioning, NHS England.
11.45 am: Hearing from the Gender Identity Clinics – sharing ideas for improvements in 2016/2017.
12.30 pm: Table discussions – suggestions for developing ideas:
- Hearing from the room – views, suggestions and ideas
1.00 pm: Lunch (no webcast)
1.45 pm: Planning for the long term:
- Developing the long term ambition for gender identity services and support
- What would be the measures of success over the next two and five years
3.15 pm: Plenary feedback
3.45 pm: Summing up the day and next steps - Olivia Butterworth.
4 pm: Close
Sorry, this webcast content has expired.
Today - 16:40
18 November - 20:00
16 November - 12:30